PHD: What Is To Come


Fly with you all today! I feel like I haven't posted something in forever! (Hey, two days is pretty long...) I'm still wrapped watching Tinker Bell And The Legend Of The NeverBeast, and immersing myself further in Pixie Hollow with the books and video games, so my posting might be scant the next few days. But, this is all for the better, as I'll be posting discussions and reviews on these flitterific things. Check out what's to come from me in the coming days!


Starting next week I'll be back to posting regularly. I plan to do some great discussions and thoughts, from future Disney Fairies films, the video games, book reviews, and collection updates (I picked up two new Fairies books today: Meet Nyx and Meet Fawn, and also spotted some new Fairies toys at my local Walmart I'll be picking up soon and showcasing).

Here's a little list of what the future will bring to this site:

-Disney Fairies in Disney Infinity video game
-Playing as Tinker Bell in Disney Infinity/creating flitterific toy boxes
-Reviews/tips/discussion on the Disney Fairies Nintendo DS/PC games
-Book reviews, with Fairy Haven And The Quest For The Wand up next
-Discussions/analysis of characters and events in the Tinker Bell films
-Also have a great idea for a post that could be pretty huge, but all depends on a few things, so wings crossed it plays out!

I can't wait to share more of my love of the Disney Fairies franchise with fellow fans. Until then, fly with you all later!