PHD Update #02


Tink is gonna help me knock over a few banks to get through tax season this year. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Getting older sucks, especially when you make too much money to get a decent refund but you also make too little money to be comfortable. My preliminary damage?  Let's say I'm in the hole too much.  Okay, enough whining.

So I have started working on the toy section. I got part of 2014 done, and 2009 done. Well, done as in, what I have found so far. I have other stuff to go in for the other years, guess it's just like an attack from all sides thing? I'll get there. I have also ironed out a few more formatting issues.  Planning on getting a big chunk of stuff done over the weekend (when I'm not selling all my stuff to pay the government).

Still kinda slow going on here. Please spread the word! Share to your Facebook or Twitter about the site. You never know who may be a closet Tink fan!

Until tomorrow... Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!