Countdown to the NeverBeast: 3 Days!


Fly with you today! Well folks, we're just a mere 3 days away until the latest Disney Fairies adventure, Tinker Bell And The Legend Of The NeverBeast! Today I thought I'd share probably my favorite song from the Disney Fairies franchise, and essentially the theme of the film: "Float", performed by KT Tunstall. Check it out below!


Below is the full song as it appears on the soundtrack. I love the instruments used for the song, giving it that animal fairy-esque sound, and every time I hear it I feel myself transported to the magical world of the fairies, Pixie Hollow.


And also, here's a clip of where the song is used, and how it pertains to Fawn:



Thank you all for reading today! Soon we'll have the NeverBeast in our hands to enjoy for ages to come, as well as the other Disney Fairies films! Expect a little write up on the NeverBeast tomorrow, as we inch close! Until then, fly with you all later!