PHD UPDATE #03



So...  As some of you have noticed I have been making quite a few changes around the site.  We finally have drop down menus up top to access different areas around the site.  I have also added a few other elements to spruce up the place.  Additionally, the 9" Figures and the Films have both been updated with some new information. There's still a lot to do though.  Especially since I know the drop downs don't work very well for tablet and mobile users.

Again, I am happy to have anyone join me in this endeavor.  If you are interested in helping out the site, whether it be writing movie reviews, talking about the toys, or even just submitting your own works (fanfic, art, music video, toy pics), please send us a message.  Check out the APPLY page in the COMMUNITY tab if you want to help out or check out the SUBMIT tab to submit some original work.

Until next time...  Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!