NeverBeast Merchandise Information


In keeping with the influx of everything Neverbeast I figured that a short rundown of some of the Neverbeast Toys that are floating around would be good.  Now, I know the economy is tough, I am feeling it too. Just keep in mind that buying a little merch is one of the best ways to let the executives know to keep making the films.

So, that said...  Get some Neverbeast Toy information below!





How can you go wrong with a stuffed Gruff!


I don't have any of the small ones but this is a set that I may actually pick up.

 

If books are your thing, here are a couple that are out and about.



Of course everyone should own this... or at least the DVD if you haven't a Blu Ray Player yet.



And once you've got everything in your hand, you can put it all in a neat little bag like this!

Well, that is all for tonight my friends.  Work has been disgusting because I have been staring at numbers all day preparing for a Federal Audit.  If my Brain doesn't explode, we will get out some more stuff to you all tomorrow.  Until then...  Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!!!