Countdown to the NeverBeast: 4 Days!


Fly with you all today! Just 4 days until the Blu-ray and DVD release of Tinker Bell And The Legend Of The NeverBeast! For today's countdown, I thought I'd share some videos from the upcoming film that'll help pass the time for eager fairies and sparrow men like myself. Check them out below!


To start off, I'd like to share one of my favorite Disney Fairies shorts, "Tink'n About Animals", which involves a catchy song by Fawn to remember all the animal group names. And we get to see Crocky again! I hope this means he appears in "NeverBeast" in some fashion.


Next up is an interview with the voice of the feisty Tinker Bell herself, Mae Whitman. They chose the perfect actress to voice Tink, and she's a very beautiful actress at that. Check out the interview where she discusses her character and the NeverBeast!


And finally, if you're impatient for Tuesday and want a little taste of the new Fairies film, below is a 6 minute preview of a scene, involving Fawn, Nyx, and Queen Clarion. If you don't want to be spoiled, turn away!



I hope you all enjoyed today's countdown post, and we still got 3 more days left! Until then, fly with you all later!