NEW TOYS STARTING TO HIT STORES


Luckily I traveled out to Target today and made some pretty good finds, including a Target Exclusive and I also got to see some of the new Neverbeast line on the shelves.  

See more below the break!




This is the Target exclusive I found today.  I was so on the fence to buy it but since I haven't collected the 4.5" figures (yet) I figured I'd better hold off for now.  The set is pretty cool though and you get the mane six (yes, a pony referrence).



This beautiful gem I did pick up.  They also had a Tink for the new Neverbeast line but I passed as the face looked a little weird and I already have several Tinks.  I did pick up the poseable Zarina so I can re-head Fawn and make her special.  Perhaps a tutorial will come later this week!  :)

Well that's all for tonight.  I have a few updates about Toy Fair 2015 to share but I will save those for tomorrow.  Until then...  Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!