PHD Update #04


With Valentine's Day and all the movie news happening I haven't posted a site update in a while.

Get a full dose of it below!


First off, I want to welcome PHD's newest member, FairiesFan93!  If you missed the great review written about Fairy Dust And The Quest For The Egg, make sure you check it out.  FairiesFan93 has promised more reviews real soon and will also be shooting out updates too!

You may also notice a new way to comment utilizing intense debate.  I went with this suite for now as it is more commonly used and is what my account is for on EQD.  I will need to work on a few things for it, but so far it is functional.  It also allows users to be able to comment using Facebook and Twitter.  Be sure to try it out!

In other news, I have updated the banner and been working on some other things around the site including fixing some links and adjusting some tags.  Hopefully I will get out my re-heading tutorial tomorrow for those of you collecting the 9 inchers.

Finally, folks, make sure you vote over the the right, comment on posts, and spread the word of our site.  I really want this to be a one stop shop for all things Disney Fairies and you can help by keeping it a happening place.  And don't forget, if you have something to share click on submit above, or want to help with posts and updates, apply today!

Until next time my friends...  Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust!